I’m so glad you found my Low FODMAP Dinners e-book! Preparing a healthy dinner is complicated enough, but can feel totally overwhelming when you or someone in your family is following a special diet. Every recipes has been diligently test on my most discerning critics (my teenage kids).
This e-book contains 4 x one week meal plans and a grocery list for each week. Each meal plan contains 5 recipes, of which there are 2 chicken, 1 beef or pork, 1 seafood, and 1 vegetarian. Every meal is a complete meal with many low FODMAP vegetable options.
My goal is to take the stress out of the question, “What are we going to have for dinner tonight?!”
Here is a sample week!
- One pan crispy chicken with potatoes and greens
- Baked chicken and carrots with cilatryo lime sauce
- Baked blackened salon with carrots and green beans
- Chinese sticky pork ribs with broccoli and rice
- Gluten-free pizza wth Greek kale and chickpea salad